Tuesday, March 10, 2009

About This Blog

I am writing this blog on a cold, rainy, March day in Northeast Wisconsin. Man, is this winter ever going to end? Anyway, I found a link to Blogger on an internet page that offered suggestions for earning money at home without spending a dime and the thought of earning money with a blog intrigued me to the point of, oh well, here I am. Hi there, by the way.
I'm not sure what this blog is going to be about at this time, thus the title Random Thoughts and observations by Terry Poster. I do have many random thoughts and an occasional observation so this could get interesting. I have many experiences and interests and just possibly you might be able to benefit from a few posts I put out there. That is a goal anyway, but at least I hope you find it entertaining.
I have succeeded in MLM, by success meaning I have earned over six figures in several consecutive years, so some of my posts will include some things I have learned in my MLM experiences. Of course I have had some not so great experiences in MLM/Network marketing as well, (who hasn't right?), so I will share some of those as well. Other interests include sports, cooking, music & songwriting, nature hikes, spirits, (that's adult beverages :-)) and various other fun things and you never know what else might spew out of me.
The main thing is I want to have some fun with this and I encourage tips and comments from anyone who has taken the time to read my posts. I realize this first post doesn't offer much in the way of content, but I basically just wanted to get started and kind of introduce myself, so just a little bit more about me and I'll wrap this up. I am 50 going on 18, married with 2 adult children (boys), I am currently promoting a free home business call The bar, feel free to check it out at http://tinyurl.com/coqzeq , and please let me know your thoughts on it. I currently live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, (yes home of the Pack), and my main goal in life is to see how much fun I can have before the whole thing goes up in flames. If you want to know more about me, pleas ask, I'll be more than happy to talk about myself. lol
Have an awesome day, I hope it is warmer where you are, and we will be back soon,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment